Trivium Group is an Amazon-focused advertising agency that drives results to its clients through data-driven decisions, strong systems, and most importantly, great people. Trivium Group has shaped up to be one of the fastest-growing Amazon advertising agencies in the industry, all while creating an incredible, people-oriented culture that makes work feel like home.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager who will take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation. Our employee is a team player, an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers and willing to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Building content marketing strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification and setting short-term goals
- Undertaking content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborating with designers and copywriters to produce high quality content
- Delegating tasks and ensuring deadlines are met
- Delivering engaging content on a regular basis and inspiring team members
- Editing, proofreading and improving content
- Receiving customer feedback and generating ideas to increase customer engagement
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderating all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Optimizing content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance
- Continuously improving by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, best practices and emerging trends, and then acting on the information
- Collaborating with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Preparing weekly/ monthly reports on content marketing efforts
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proven work experience as a Content Marketing Manager in a corporate, or agency setting (at least 3 years)
- Expertise in social media platforms and understanding of web publishing requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Experience using various analytics software (Google Analytics/ Hootsuite Pro/ Facebook Insights etc.)
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- BS in Communications/ Marketing/ Journalism or relevant field
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary: 2000-7000 USD/month (depending on experience and location)
- Remote work year-round
- Semi flexible work hours
- 4 weeks paid vacation + sick time
- 10 paid National holidays
- Professional development
- Continuous growth
This will be a remotely administered FULL TIME [40 hr/week] position with an immediate starting date upon hire. Working hours: 6:00-10:00 am PST are mandatory, over 4 hours are flexible. You will need a quiet workspace with fast internet, a webcam, and a microphone for video calls. This role is compensated on purely experience, and you will receive considerable levels of autonomy and ownership over your projects.
To apply for this position send your CV to the address email@example.com
(in the subject of the message, please mention the position you are applying for)
Note: If you don’t think you meet all the criteria, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box. We prioritize flexible candidates willing to learn and grow professionally.
Give yourself the chance to be part of the greatest team!