Trivium Group is an Amazon-focused advertising agency that drives results to its clients through data-driven decisions, strong systems, and most importantly, great people. Trivium Group has shaped up to be one of the fastest-growing Amazon advertising agencies in the industry, all while creating an incredible, people-oriented culture that makes work feel like home.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users. You will be responsible for creating and administering content on all our social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analysis in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Creating consistent, meaningful content (original text, images, video or HTML) on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance
- Moderating all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improving by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, best practices and emerging trends, and then acting on the information
- Collaborating with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Preparing weekly/ monthly reports on social media marketing efforts
- Advanced English level (written and spoken)
- Proven working experience in social media including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting
- Experience using various analytics software
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism or Public Relations
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Remote work year-round
- Semi flexible work hours
- 4 weeks paid vacation + sick time
- 10 paid National holidays
- Professional development
- Continuous growth
This will be a remotely administered FULL TIME [40 hr/week] position with an immediate starting date upon hire. You will need to be able to accommodate different schedules and time zones. You will need a quiet workspace with fast internet, a webcam, and a microphone for video calls. This role is compensated on purely experience, and you will receive considerable levels of autonomy and ownership over your projects.
To apply for this position send your CV to the address email@example.com
(in the subject of the message, please mention the position you are applying for)