Effective: August 1, 2023
This website and its services are owned and operated by Trivium Group LLC, an LLC registered in California (“us”, “we”, “our”, of “Company”).
This Policy applies to all information collected through our website, software app, and any related services, sales, marketing, or events (collectively, the “Products”).
You agree to these terms.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect Personal Information. This information includes information you voluntarily provide to us, including name, user name, physical address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, billing information, your business’s inventory, and the transactions you fulfill through our Products.
We collect Personal Information when you:
- Register an account;
- Create or modify your profile;
- Access and use our website and Services. This includes when you input content, upload content, download content, or participate in any of the interactive features of our Products; and
- Request customer support.
We collect Technical Information. This information is automatically collected and stored when you use or access our Products. This information includes the internet address from which you accessed our Products, the date and time of your visit, the country from which you accessed our website, the internet page from which you linked to our Products, your internet browser type, and your operating system and information regarding your use of our Products, such as pages clicked on, length of time spent per page, the words you search for, and whether you are a new or returning user.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information for a variety of legitimate business purposes, including to:
- Create and manage a user account on our Products;
- Respond to your inquiries and solve any issues you may have;
- Send you offers to fulfill merchandise orders;
- Process payments to and from you for orders you fulfilled;
- Assess your compliance in fulfilling orders;
- Deliver targeted advertising to you, send you marketing and promotional communications, and request feedback, following the preferences you have shared with us;
- Protect against copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret infringement;
- Conduct data analytics, enhance our Products, improve our user experience, and determine the effectiveness of our marketing;
- Protect our Products from fraud and data breaches; or
- Enforce our legal rights, protect against fraud, and respond to legal requests for information.
We use your technical information to analyze user usage patterns, such as the number of users of our Products, the average time spent on each page, the average number of pages viewed, and user search terms. This allows us to improve the user experience. This information also allows us to identify problems with our system’s performance.
We use Google Analytics and Google Ads Conversion Tracking to help us understand customer behavior. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: .
Information we share with others.
We do not sell, rent, or trade personal information except in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal or technical information to the government in response to a court order or when otherwise required by law.
- We may disclose your personal or technical information to government or third-parties to investigate suspected fraud, threats to the safety of people or places, or other criminal acts.
- We may disclose your personal or technical information to government or third-parties to respond to litigation in which we are involved.
- We may disclose your personal or technical information with vendors, service providers, consultants, contractors, and agents who perform services for us or on our behalf. We may allow third parties to use tracking technology on our Product to analyze how you interact with the Product over time.
- We may share or transfer your personal or technical information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
How do we protect your information?
We abide by standard industry practices to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. We employ technical, physical, and administrative safeguards that are reasonable and appropriate for a company of our size and complexity.
We cannot guarantee the complete security of any internet transmitted or stored via the internet. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, the transmission of your Personal Information to and from our Products is at your own risk. You should take appropriate steps to secure your device and only access our Products from a secured device that you trust.
Links to other sites.
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online:
Our Products are not intended to be used by individuals under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent.
If you believe we received information from an individual under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us at our email address listed in the Contact Us section below. We will take all reasonable efforts to remove the information.
For information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) visit the Federal Trade Commission website.
California law permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us information about the categories of personal information we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared your personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. By law, you may request this information once per year. We must provide it to you free of charge.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information in the Contact Us section below. We reserve the right to request further information to verify you are a California resident.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided in the Contact Us section, below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
If you are a resident of Nevada, you may request we limit the sale of certain personal information to third parties for resale or licensing purposes. You are entitled to register your preference for limits on such sales in the future by contacting us.
Please contact us via e-mail with the subject line, “Nevada Do Not Sell Request”. You must include your first and last name, zip code, the e-mail address connected to your account, or, if you have terminated your account, then the e-mail address connected to your terminated account. We reserve the right to require further information to verify you are a Nevada resident.
European General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR)
Under the GDPR, we are a Data Controller of your personal information.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit card processing agencies in order to process your purchase.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at our company headquarters, located at Your information is also securely stored by our website host, WP Engine.
We will keep your data until we no longer need it. Once this period has expired we will delete your data.
We would like to send you information about our Products that we think you might like. We do not share your information with third parties. This means you will not receive marketing information about products and services from third parties.
If you have agreed to receive marketing information from us about our products and services, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe link in the marketing e-mail.
Use of Facebook Pixel
Our website utilizes the Facebook Pixel service of Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Facebook”). This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. This enables us to measure the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, which means we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy . You can allow Facebook and its partners to place advertisements on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes. By using our website and agreeing to this policy, you consent to our use of the Facebook Pixel in accordance with the terms of this policy. If you are a Facebook user, your use of this website and your agreement to Facebook’s Terms of Service also constitute consent to the use of Facebook Pixel on this site. Please note that opting out is stored in cookies and therefore, if you delete your cookies, you will need to opt out again. If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our sites with your Facebook account, please log out of Facebook before visiting our site.
What are your data protection rights under GDPR?
We want you to be fully aware of all of your data protection rights under the GDPR. Every user located in a country which has adopted the GDPR is entitled to the following:The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the address or e-mail identified in the Contact Us section at the end of this document.
We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).