Built by a team of experts, Trivium is passionate about helping people scale and grow their businesses. Using our established analytical systems and a customized strategy for digital marketing and PPC management, our goal is to generate successful outcomes for Amazon brands.
Trivium Group is growing and we’re looking for an extremely dedicated individual with experience of work on Amazon to join our team as a Brand Manager. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s products, services, and product lines resonate with current or potential customers. In addition, you will monitor marketing trends as well as keep an eye on competitive companies in the marketplace so we can stay ahead of competition.
- Creating analysis for the clients and giving advices
- SEO optimization with Data Dive
- Analyzing the listing and giving advices
- Comparing the listing to other competitors
- Making keyword research
- Creating variation families/ splitting existing family etc.
- English Level: at least B2
- Amazon listing optimization (everything)
- Amazon launching products
- Creating listing on Amazon
- Troubleshooting issues with Amazon accounts
- Amazon account health support
- Amazon Post
- Creating deals and vouchers on Amazon
- Checking on competitors on Amazon
- Creating variations for Amazon products
- Working with Helium 10, Data Dive, Excel
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary (700-3000 USD/month)
- Semi-flexible work hours
- Remote work year-round
- 4 weeks paid vacation + sick time
- 10 paid National Holidays
- English courses
- Professional development
This will be a remotely administered FULL TIME [40 hr/week] position with an immediate starting date upon hire. Working hours: 6:00-10:00 am PST are mandatory, over 4 hours are flexible. You will need a quiet workspace with fast internet, a webcam, and a microphone for video calls. This role is compensated on purely experience, and you will receive considerable levels of autonomy and ownership over your projects.
To apply for this position send your CV to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
(in the subject of the message, please mention the position you are applying for)
Note: If you don’t think you meet all the criteria, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box. We prioritize flexible candidates willing to learn and grow professionally.
Give yourself the chance to be part of the greatest team!