Trivium Group is built on experts that genuinely care about helping people scale and grow their businesses. Our goal is to drive highly profitable business outcomes for Amazon brands with a proven approach to digital marketing, PPC management, creative services, and customer experience powered by technology and the sharpest marketing minds around the globe.
We’re looking for an extremely dedicated individual to join our team as a PPC Strategist. Your job will consist of managing and running Amazon PPC campaigns to optimize sales. You will also be responsible for keyword research, daily optimization, account management, and daily, weekly and monthly analytics reporting.
- Create, launch and manage Amazon PPC ads campaigns
- Perform keyword research on new products to launch
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly analytics reporting
- Create graphs and tables in Excel to demonstrate PPC campaign performance
- Closely monitoring PPC spending and budget to maximize profitability
- Working in Excel to optimize bidding, extracting keywords and reporting
- Bachelors in Audit/ Analysis/ Engineering/ Marketing
- Experience in Audit/ Financial Analysis or in a related field
- Highly skilled in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Problem solver with a proactive approach
- Resourceful, strong communication skills
- High attention to details and documentation
- Knowledge of English: at least B1
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary: ($600-$3000 USD/month)
- Semi flexible work hours
- Remote work year-round
- 4 weeks paid vacation + sick time
- English course
- Professional training
- Continuous growth
- Team buildings and outings
This will be a remotely administered FULL TIME [40 hr/week] position with an immediate starting date upon hire. You will need to be able to accommodate different schedules and time zones. You will need a quiet workspace with fast internet, a webcam, and a microphone for video calls. This role is compensated on pure experience, and you will receive considerable levels of autonomy and ownership over your projects.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a mini-essay (200-400 words) on the topic “Why me?” to the address firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the position you are applying for)
Give yourself the chance to be part of the greatest team!