Trivium Group is an Amazon-focused advertising agency that drives results to its clients through data-driven decisions, strong systems, and most importantly, great people. Trivium Group has shaped up to be one of the fastest-growing Amazon advertising agencies in the industry, all while creating an incredible, people-oriented culture that makes work feel like home.
We’re looking for an extremely dedicated individual to join our team as a Senior Accountant. In this position you will oversee the company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations. You will perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments. You will be actively involved in every step of the accounting process, so it’s a great way to develop your professional skills.
If you are seeking more than a paycheck on your next adventure, if you thrive in an environment built on respect, autonomy, and collaboration, if you are searching for a team that not only encourages open communication but listens to suggestions, then we have the best career opportunity for you!
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Update and maintain the general ledger
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget
- Develops a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English (at least B2) and in MS Office
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proficient in Quickbooks, A2X, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe, PayPal (will be an advantage)
- Work experience in American company (will be an advantage)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary (900-4500 USD/month)
- Semi-flexible work hours
- Remote work year-round
- 4 weeks paid vacation + sick time
- Professional development
This will be a remotely administered FULL TIME [40 hr/week] position with an immediate starting date upon hire. Working hours: 6:00-10:00 am PST are mandatory, over 4 hours are flexible. You will need a quiet workspace with fast internet, a webcam, and a microphone for video calls. This role is compensated on purely experience, and you will receive considerable levels of autonomy and ownership over your projects.
To apply for this position send your CV to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
(in the subject of the message, please mention the position you are applying for)
Note: If you don’t think you meet all the criteria, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box. We prioritize flexible candidates willing to learn and grow professionally.
Give yourself the chance to be part of the greatest team!